Category List

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

love this room... I love the way the room is done in neutral colors, but made bright and fun with accessories! I wouldn't do this tan/taupe color... I would do grey - I like the pops of teal/turquoise and white :) but I may do black instead of white... Ok this room really is nothing like I would do, but it gave me the idea of doing a neutral color on the walls, with bright colors as accents :)

love this room... I love the way the room is done in neutral colors, but made bright and fun with accessories! I wouldn't do this tan/taupe color... I would do grey - I like the pops of teal/turquoise and white :) but I may do black instead of white... Ok this room really is nothing like I would do, but it gave me the idea of doing a neutral color on the walls, with bright colors as accents :)
love this room... I love the way the room is done in neutral colors, but made bright and fun with accessories! I wouldn't do this tan/taupe color... I would do grey - I like the pops of teal/turquoise and white :) but I may do black instead of white... Ok this room really is nothing like I would do, but it gave me the idea of doing a neutral color on the walls, with bright colors as accents :)
Click here to download
Green-grey shades _
Green-grey shades _
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment